This 102 ha (252 acres) with 3.4 delivery share & 2 meg S&D has been laid out to farm plan to make managing very easy. The farm features:
- All SFSL soils with great fertiliser history, the whole farm 100% lasered with regular soil testing
- 100% irrigation completely automated (padman stops), can irrigate the whole farm from the lounge room. This feature alone saves a lot on labour.
- Farm drains to 5 meg R/C dam with 10” pump & diesel motor
- Troughs, electric fencing throughout farm & connected to back bone channel
- Excellent laneways, tree plantation to give aesthetic appeal
- 24 S/O herringbone dairy, fully automated, stall gates, tit cup removers, auto feed system, auto drafting plus an auto wash system & 11,600 lt vat auto wash
- 120 calf rearing complex & shedding, 3 bay machinery shed with lock up tool shed powered with cement floor plus other extra shedding
- This farm is complimented by a 100 year old 4BR brick house that oozes character
- Separate to the main home is an 18m Colorbond building (11m for entertaining, 3m used as an office area & 4m at the end which has roller door)
- Separate bungalow all set in neat surrounds
- Ease of management has been a priority on this high producing farm
- An impressive farm that you can just walk in and start producing an income.
** Great opportunity to purchase neighbouring property (yellow boundary) which will give you another 180 Acres a total of approx. 430 Acres