With great stands of Redgums & eucalyptus plantations, this 200 acre (80ha) property is alive with native animals and birdlife all giving great aesthetic appeal. Ideal for the native lover to go horse riding, walking or motorbike riding.
- The property is ideal for growing out cattle, hay production or cropping
- Currently sown down to clover and annual grasses but it also ideal for cereal cropping
- Electric fencing throughout, ideal for stock management
- Large part has been lasered which helps drainage
- Adjoining farms are also on the market if wanting to expand
- Only a few kilometres away is the Goulburn River, home of the Murray Cod for the keen fisherman
- This block has many options, an inspection won’t disappoint