The Merrigum Butter factory, built in the early 1900’s is situated on 7503sqm. The brick building is currently being used as cool storage and a packing shed for fruit with 2 large cool rooms capable of holding 400 bins of fruit in each room plus there is an office area. At the rear of the property is a large shower block and toilets plus a second separate 17m x 8m (approx.) cool room. The main building has a large area that could be used for storage or display area. The building has great potential to be used as tourist purposes, which would compliment the town’s historic aspects.