Renowned as one of the best parcels of land in the district this 126.3ha (312 acre) property has many features:
- Two T-L hydraulic driven poly coated diesel powered centre pivots with John Deere engines connected to cornell pumps & with Agsense GPS guidance. One is a fixed pivot covering 40 ha (98 acres), 2nd pivot is towable to 2 sites, one covering 36 ha (88.9 acres) & the other 21 ha (51.8 acres). Total of 97 ha (239.6 acres) under pivots.
- 2 x 10 meg R/C dams, interconnected
- 20,000 litre liquid fertilizer tank with injector unit
- 5000 litre fuel tank
- 2.7 delivery share, connected to backbone channel
- Historically produced some of the highest yielding crops in the area due to fertile soil types and fertilizer history
- Soil types and water supply give flexibility for cropping, vegetables, horticulture, lucerne, maize, etc