As you enter ‘Eden Gower’ you will drive up a winding track with manicured lawns and a corridor of natives till you arrive at the truly stunning homestead. The property features:
- Exceptionally presented 3BR + study rendered brick home with a rustic theme which truly enhances the character of the property. The polished Oregan floorboards provide a sense of warmth from the moment you enter along with the high ceilings, french doors and timber features throughout. Large ensuite to master BR with deep clawfoot bath.
- Large open plan kitchen & living zone provides the perfect space for the family and guests, whilst taking in the view of the beautiful established surrounds. Fully enclosed entertaining area and wide verandahs - the perfect spot for your morning coffee.
- Adjoining pavilion complete with wood heater, c/fans and ensuite - perfect for the teenager, toy room or another spacious living space.
- Other great features include: 900mm s/steel oven, S.F.H, S/S R/C A/C, 5kw solar power.
- Surrounding the home is approx. 40 Acres which boasts a well fenced 800m trotting track, 4 tree lined holding paddocks
- Fanstastic shedding with 8m x 18m carport/workshop with cement floor & power, 25m x 15m shed which could be used to park buses or trucks plus a large 40 x 8m shed with 4 padded stables plus tack room.
- Huge graveled yard
- 100,000lt rainwater tank, .5 D/S
This amazing property is conveniently located only minutes from town on a bitumen road and will appeal to many. This should be high on your inspection list - contact John now 0407 859636