This great little pub has so much to give. Before this, it was the “old public house” this was known as the wayside inn. It burnt down & the “new” pub was built in 1891 & has been the local watering hole ever since, for the backwoodsmen, locals & tourists. Supporting the local community, from local clubs & charities, to group meetings, this pub has what it takes. As soon as you walk in you are always greeted with friendly staff, new bar & the local spirit. The bar & bistro have had a full makeover, supplying fantastic meals, dining in or take away & the COLDEST beer in the area. Kitchen area is neat & tidy with all the cooking facilities needed to create a great meal. Family friendly environment with seating up to 100 people, kid’s area, Pool table, Juke box, TV, Beer garden, evaporative cooling & a charming wood heater to sit around on those chilly nights! If you are after a lifestyle change in the country, then this will be a great find for you!
- Large block with endless opportunities
- Great location next to mighty Murray River
- 3 bedroom attached Living quarters
- Bottle shop
- Business & building sold together on a walk in, walk out basis
* Apparently the silos will be getting painted within a 12month time frame which would bring alot of visitors to this great community