In recent years with unstable weather conditions and uncertainty of water this approximately 160 Acre (64ha) 2 titled property helps safeguard against such circumstances. The property features:
- 100% can be irrigated, 65% lasered, 100% drainage
- 312 meg licensed bore plus min of 100 meg water caught through drainage catchment
- S.F.S.L soil types ideal for vegetable, lucerne, horticulture or grazing etc.
- Electric fencing throughout, main central laneway
- Machinery shed, hay shed, disused 10 d/up dairy and stockyards
The farm is complimented with a very comfortable 3BR WB home with neat kitchen/dining area and cosy lounge with wood heater. The home is surrounded by very attractive gardens to create a very peaceful setting.
- Central to major towns with main road frontage, and access to school bus